Once again, the TDA and EPA have approved the use of Transform WG in cotton for the control of plant bugs. Hopefully, this will be the last year a section 18 request will be needed, pending a new label for this product.
- Preharvest Interval: Do not apply within 14 days of harvest.
- Minimum Treatment Interval: Do not make applications less than 5 days apart.
- Do not make more than four applications per acre per year.
- Do not make more than two consecutive applications per crop.
- Do not apply more than a total of 8.5 oz of Transform WG (0.266 lb ai of sulfoxaflor) per acre per year.
This labeling must be in the possession of the user at the time of application … Section 18 Label Transform WG – Cotton