Just a few reminders and deadlines for producers interested in entering the Tennessee Top Bean yield contest in 2019. Contest forms may be found at utcrops.com/Soybean/Soybean Production Resources.
- To enter the contest, eligible producers should complete the Entry form_2019 Top Bean Soybean Yield Contest with their county agent and submit on or by August 1st to Dr. Angela McClure by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail (WTREC 605 Airways Boulevard, Jackson 38301) or hand deliver. Note: we have an older fax machine that does not read this form clearly so no faxes please! Producers and agents will be notified when entry forms are received.
- Specify the location of the intended contest field on the Entry Form. Producers may also list an alternate field to be used for the contest in the event the intended contest field is unusable for any reason.
- Producers may withdraw from the contest at any time and there is no entry fee.
- After harvest, all contest forms should be completed in their entirety and delivered to Dr. McClure on or by December 1st to be eligible for the contest.
- Direct any questions about the contest or requirements to Angela McClure (731-394-0079) or email@example.com.