I’ve been a little slow at posting the Emergency Exemption label that allows the use of Sivanto prime in sweet sorghum (link to 2016 Crisis Exemption Sivanto). The important details of this label are listed below. The standard recommended use rate is 4-5 oz of Sivanto prime per acre.
Directions for Use in Sweet Sorghum:
- Rate = 4.0 – 10.5 oz/acre
- Maximum seasonal use per year = 28.0 oz/acre
- Maximum application per year = 4
- Pre-harvest interval (PHI) = 7 days
- Sivanto prime may be applied by ground (10 gallon or more/acre) or aerially (2 gallons or more per acre)
- This label allows the use of Sivanto prime on a total of 750 acres in Tennessee